Connect with us

Latest News

Viral Video of girl from Kerala playing cricket like a pro. Watch | Trending

Viral Video of girl from Kerala playing cricket like a pro. Watch | Trending
image: @shams_oftabriz

Viral Video of girl from Kerala playing cricket like a pro. Watch | Trending

This video of cricket training with girls from Kerala has caught the attention of netizens. Shared by Instagram users @shams_oftabriz This video can let you celebrate the young lady and be amazed by her onsite skills.

“Introducing Lil miss Mehek from Kerala,” read the shared caption along with a video clip showing Mehek standing in front of a stick, wearing a helmet and protective gear, and filming some of the key shots played at a popular sport.

Take a look at the recording: Viral Video of girl from Kerala playing cricket

 

Share on May 25, the clip has been viewed more than 1000 times and has a lot of comments. India’s Jemimah Jessica Rodrigues team also praised the skill of Mehek “Wonderful Mechek” Rodrεςguez, written with a fire emoji.

Also Read: Suspect arrested in alleged restaurant hate crime

Others also praised the talented young woman and shared a heart emoji to show that they liked the clip.

What do you think of this video?

Advertisement
Click to comment

U.S.

U.S. urges immediate talks over Ethiopia conflict as reported abuse grows

U.S. urges immediate talks over Ethiopia conflict as reported abuse grows
REUTERS/Baz Ratner/File Photo

WASHINGTON, 10 September – The United States is deeply concerned about the ongoing war in parts of Ethiopia, the United States Department said in a statement calling on the Ethiopian government and allied forces in the Tigray region to begin talks immediately.

“We urge the Ethiopian government and the TPLF to immediately begin negotiations without restrictions,” State Department spokesman Ned Price said in a statement, using the People’s Liberation Front statement.

There are alarming reports of continuing human rights abuses and atrocities against people involved in the conflict, including attacks on people living in a village in the Amhara area this week, Price said.

Play Free Online games: Play our fun and Top free games !

Reform forces in the Tigray region have killed 120 people in two days in Ethiopia’s Amhara region, Reuters officials said on Wednesday.

Tigrayan’s troops later issued a statement rejecting what they called the “false claim” made by the Amhara regional government and denying any involvement in the killings.

Price said, “We censure these acts of violence in the most grounded potential terms and urge every one of those associated with the battle to regard common liberties and to maintain their obligations under international humanitarian law.

There were no immediate comments from the Ethiopian Prime Minister’s Office. Amhara provincial government representative Getatswee Renta, a representative for the Tigray armed force, didn’t quickly react to a request for comment.

Eritrean Information Minister Gemane Gabremeskel said: “Eritrea denies the allegations from time to time. The Eritrean genocide is not constructive and will not work for peace and stability in the region (Horn of Africa).”

Battling broke out ten months prior between loyal forces and Ethiopian soldiers in the TPLF, which controls the Tigray region.

Since then, thousands of people have been killed and more than 2 million displaced. The battling spread in July from the Tigray area to adjoining Amhara and Afar, likewise in the north of the country.

The United Nations announced Friday that it had completed its investigation into the Ethiopian State Human Rights Commission in connection with the Tigray war violations, with a final report on November 1 expected.

Continue Reading

U.S.

U.S. sanctions Iranians over alleged plot to kidnap NY-based journalist

U.S. sanctions Iranians over alleged plot to kidnap NY-based journalist
Iranian American journalist Alinejad Masih shows an FBI car guardng outside her apartment. REUTERS/File Photo

WASHINGTON, Sept 3 – The United States has imposed sanctions on four Iranian intelligence agencies over the kidnapping of an American journalist and human rights activist, the US Treasury Department said on Friday.

The sanctions came after U.S. prosecutors in July accused the four of plotting to kidnap a New York journalist who criticized Tehran, Reuters, who had previously confirmed him as Iranian-American journalist Masih Alinejad.

Iran has described the alleged plot as baseless.

“The Iranian government’s kidnapping plan is another example of his ongoing efforts to crack down on sensitive speech wherever he is,” said Andrea Gacki, head of the Treasury’s foreign ministry. “The direction of the opposition abroad shows that the public authority’s pressing factor reaches out past Iran’s borders.”

Also Read: Gun used to kill Billy the Kid sells for $6 million

The sanctions restrict all property of four Iranian people in the United States or under US control and prohibit any transactions between them and US citizens. Some non-Americans doing business with the four may also face sanctions in the US, the Department said.

The sanctions include Iran’s top intelligence chief Alireza Sahvaroghi Farahani, as well as Iranian intelligence officials Mahmoud Khazein, Kiya Santegi, and Omid Nouri, the finance ministry said.

Continue Reading

U.S.

New York, New Jersey declare emergencies, at least 9 reported dead in record rains

New York, New Jersey declare emergencies, at least 9 reported dead in record rains
Photo: Reuters

Sept 2 – New York and New Jersey authorities announced an emergency last Wednesday as torrential rains from Tropical Storm Ida led to flash floods and dangerous road conditions, with media reports at least nine dead.

“I’m announcing an emergency to help the New York individuals influenced by the present storm,” New York Governor Kathy Hotsul tweeted.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio described floods and weather Wednesday night as “a historic event.” The National Weather Service has released an emergency flood in New York for the first time.

At least one individual has been killed in floods in New Jersey City, Mayor Hector Laura told CNN.

One individual died in New Jersey and seven others passed on in New York, including a two-year-old kid. Local media reported that people were trapped in their basements as the storm sent water flowing into the city.

Laura said the body of a 70-year-old man was found by a flood. The man’s car was swept away and firefighters were dragged under the car, preventing them from reaching him, CNN reported.

Almost all subway lines in New York City were closed on Wednesday near the end of Dada when debris collapsed in heavy rain and threatened floods and storms in parts of the northern Mid Atlantic, CNN previously reported.

All non-emergency vehicles were banned from New York streets until 5 a.m. Thursday (0900 GMT) due to the weather, city officials said on Twitter.

At least five emergency floods were released Wednesday night by the National Weather Service, from west Philadelphia to northern New Jersey.

Earlier in the night, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy also announced a state of emergency. He wrote on Twitter that the power outage was on Wednesday.

Continue Reading

U.S.

Gun used to kill Billy the Kid sells for $6 million

Gun used to kill Billy the Kid sells for  million
REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni

Los Angeles: The gun used to kill Billy the Kid, the notorious American Wild West, was sold for $ 6.03 million, which is a world record for a gun.

Colt Sheriff Pat Garrett’s firearm was valued at $ 2-3 million and saw “live offers” on the phone, online, and in a room to be sold on Friday, a Bonham’s auction house said.

“It’s a remnant of Wild West’s most important and well-known news,” Bonhams said.

He said the firearm was in “very good” condition and “well held”.

Garrett used a 0.44 pistol to shoot Billy the Child – born Henry McCarthy and William Bonney – in the chest on July 14, 1881, in New Mexico. The gunman died at the age of 21.

The previous gun record was $ 1.98 million, set by Christie in 2002 to acquire guns that George Washington held during the Revolutionary War.

Said Bonhams. Gifts were given by his friend and ally Marquis de Lafayette.

Friday’s sale culminated in an auction of Old West rifles, manuscripts, photographs, and other memorabilia collected by Texas collectors and college professors Jim and Theresa Earle.

A two-barrel Whitney, sold by Billy the Kid, was taken from a deputy sheriff’s office and killed while fleeing prison in April 1881.

Continue Reading

U.S.

Thousands march in Washington, U.S. cities for voting rights

Thousands march in Washington, U.S. cities for voting rights
REUTERS/Tom Brenner

WASHINGTON, Aug 28 – Thousands of protesters rallied in Washington and other U.S. cities on Saturday demanding the protection of voting rights, with the aim of forcing lawmakers to pass a law that would address a wave of voting restrictions in Republican-led states.

At the commemoration of Martin Luther King Jr. In March 1963 in Washington, DC, proponents of March On For Washington and Voting Rights stressed that measures to prevent access to voting would affect people of color differently.

In Washington, DC, protesters holding flags at the Black Lives Matter and demanding state law marched from McPherson Square to the National Mall, where many political rights leaders could see far from where King gave his “I” Have a Dream dream 58 years ago.

More than 20,000 people took part in the march, Priest Al Sharpton said on Twitter. There have also been protests in Phoenix, Miami, and many other cities.

Activist Carolyn Ruff, 74, said she had traveled from Chicago to Washington to demand a bill to reverse the basic voting rights laws of 1965 that prohibit discriminatory practices.

The bill, named after the late human rights activist and long-lasting representative John Lewis, was passed in the U.S. House of Representatives this week but faces serious Senate prospects over laws that allow a minority to block the law.

Lewis’s younger brother has called on Republican senators to abandon apartheid and pass a law, saying the basic rights reserved for the 1960s are at stake.

“Simply think, following 58 years we are as yet battling for similar rights. It’s something peculiar,” Grant Lewis told the crowd. “It doesn’t make any difference which side of the issue you are on. It’s very important to be on the right side of the story.”

After Democrat Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election, Republican lawmakers in many provinces banned the use of ballot boxes and e-mail voting. The move comes after former Republican President Donald Trump unsuccessfully tried to scrutinize the election on the basis of unpublished articles on widespread voter fraud.


So far this year, at least 18 states have enacted laws that limit voter access, according to the Brennan Justice Center at New York University.

Continue Reading

U.S.

Biden vows to finish Kabul evacuation, avenge US deaths

Biden vows to finish Kabul evacuation, avenge US deaths
(AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden has vowed to end the deportation of American citizens and others from Afghanistan following a suicide bombing at Kabul airport. He has vowed to avenge the deaths of 13 American soldiers killed in the attack, telling extremists: “We will chase you and pay you back.”

Commenting on the sentiment from the White House, Biden said a Muslim-owned company in Afghanistan was to blame for Thursday’s attack that killed Americans and many Afghan people. He said there was no evidence that they were collaborating with the Taliban, who now control the country.

Biden asked for a temporary silence in honor of the authorities, bowed his head, and ordered U.S. flags. Half of the workforce across the country.

As for the bombers and the men who attacked, he said: “We have reason to believe that we know who they are.” It is uncertain. “

General Frank McKenzie, head of the U.S. The Central Command, which oversees air transport, said more attacks were expected.

U.S.-led flights continued even as officials and officials recovered from Thursday’s tragedy. On Friday morning, the White House said that 8,500 people had been evacuated from Kabul by US military aircraft in the past 24 hours, as well as about 4,000 people on board a coalition. This is almost the same as the day before the attack.

Co-operative flights are shrinking and the United States plans to end its evacuation operation on Tuesday. Many Americans and many Afghans are still struggling to get out of Kabul.

The Islamic State-owned company in Afghanistan has repeatedly carried out attacks on the country’s political interests over the years. It is much stronger than the Taliban, which took power two weeks ago.

The most publicized US attack on the group took place in April 2017 when the US dropped the largest bomb in its sophisticated arsenal of IK caves and tunnels. Recently, the group is believed to have gathered in urban areas, which could be hampered by the US attempts to attack them without harming civilians.

“We will respond strongly and accurately in our time, in the area we choose,” Biden said. “These ISIS terrorists will not win. We will save the Americans. We will release our Afghan allies and our work will continue.” America will not be intimidated. “

Biden said U.S. military commanders in Afghanistan had told him it was important to complete the deportation operation. “And we will,” he said. “We will not be fed up with terrorists.”

Continue Reading

Trending

Translate »